Welcome

Welcome to Lindsey Zea Photography Blog. I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer in Tyler, Texas. I specialize in maternity, baby, child, and family photography.

Here on my blog you will find images from my recent sessions as well as some chatter about me and my family. For more information about pricing and booking sessions please visit my website. You can click on the link above or visit www.lindseyzeaphotography.com. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Enjoy your stay.
~Lindsey
I am currently offering all sessions at 75% off for purpose of building my portfolio. Please contact me to schedule you session.

4.28.2009

Amanda: Senior 2009 part II

Once I finished editing all Amanda's pictures, she just had so many really good ones...she is just a natural. I had to post Part Deux of her photo session. And look at that sweet little baby pony. Who doesn't love ponies? Thanks again Amanda! Just gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment